Why do I have to inform you about cookies?
Within the regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the society of the information and of the electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to the cookies that it demands to those who we have a Web that unloads in your navigator cookies of third to inform to the user on the type of cookies, the duration and the purpose of each one of them. You will understand that it is not at all simple, but I must by law get as close as possible to these requirements.
My website uses own and third party cookies to make you have a better browsing experience, so you can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this blog.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, my site will not function properly.
According to the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Trade, if you continue navigating, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, can be used to recognize the user.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information from cookies placed by third parties through my website. This applies especially to cases where my website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through my website and those derived from the analysis plug-in used by this website.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookie on this website and it is not listed below, you should let me know so that I can review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser can also include the possibility to better specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject cookies from third parties.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
If you encounter cookies on this website that are not listed below, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, this site will not function properly.
According to the terms included in the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Trade, if you continue navigating, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail next.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly.
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to view videos.
- Earn revenue through affiliate cookies.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis work.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personally identifiable information with third parties.
Third-party cookies I use that you should know about
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
descargaripasen.es may use third party services that, on behalf of descargaripasen, collect information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the most stable third party cookies are
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are treated either by descargaripasen or by third parties, allow me to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, their navigation on my website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by descargaripasen or by third parties, allow me to manage the offer of advertising spaces on this website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use of my website. To do this, I can analyze your Internet browsing habits and I can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social Networking Cookies: Social Networking Cookies may be stored on your browser while you are browsing descargaripasen for example, when you use the downloadipasen content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
The privacy implications will be a function of each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personal identifiable information from these cookies.
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to put a cookie on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded. You can also adjust your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and computer you use separately.